Whew! Finally done our websites and now it's time to move on to publishing. Thanks to Ms. Wilkie we now have a GREAT place to do some publishing. We will be using the free online publishing site https://www.lucidpress.com/. Each of you will need to sign up for an account. You will be creating a flyer for your company. For this first assignment, I would like you to research a flyer from a company in the same field. (for example as I am opening a book store, I looked for book store flyers). You will choose one you like and see if you can't recreate one with the same design but your own information and logo. This will take some time as you get more accustomed to the formatting tool bars etc. We will probably need three classes for this assignment. Go the assignments page to find your ch
Today is the last day to work on your website. Below is the marking guide. You will receive your progress reports so that you can make sure that you have everything handed in.
1. 6 to 10 pages should be developed
2. Need to have the pages linked together and easy navigation back to the home page
3. A thorough description of the product or service is done * this is worth quite a few marks
4. A map is added.
5. A contact form is present
6. images present are original and eye catching and the logo is present on the site
7. a divider, column or button is used somewhere on the site
8. Music or a you tube video or a created video is present
9. Site had been edited for spelling and grammar errors.
Conway Kootenay is presenting today.
Instructor - Kirsten Collison, Caroline School.